What makes a plastic surgery practice successful?
According to plastic surgeon Dr. Maher Anous, three common traits prevail:
- Uncompromising safety
- A pleasant experience
With an exclusive aesthetic surgery practice in Kirkland, board certified plastic surgery specialist Dr. Anous of the Seattle area is committed to providing each patient with the resources they need to make the best decision.
If your problem areas can be improved with the help of tummy tuck surgery and/or liposuction, board certified plastic surgery specialist Dr. Maher Anous in Kirkland is an excellent choice!
Now with an exclusive cosmetic surgery practice, offering tummy tuck surgery and liposuction for men and women in the, Dr. Anous believes that safe and speedy surgery, professionalism, and a pleasant experience is key to maintaining a successful practice.
Tummy Tuck Seattle
- Technically called “abdominoplasty,” this procedure is designed to improve the appearance of a protruding abdomen. Especially helpful for women who have completed multiple pregnancies, a tummy tuck from Kirkland’s Dr. Anous will remove excess skin and fat from the mid-section in order to create a more svelte abdominal profile.
- Cosmetic surgery should never act as a substitute for natural weight loss – despite the difficulty in losing fat from areas such as the thighs, buttocks, and arms. Also known as “lipoplasty” or “suction-assisted lipectomy,” liposuction at our Seattle-based office can give you the look you were unable to achieve on your own!
Tired of looking older than you feel?
For the countless men and women who are unhappy with the obvious signs of aging, cosmetic surgery can greatly improve their facial appearance, as well as increase their self-confidence.
To gain a refreshed and youthful-looking image, a face lift from Kirkland plastic surgery specialist Dr. Anous may be worth considering.
A complimentary face lift consultation is a great time to share you concerns about plastic surgery, ask as many questions as you would like, and view before-and-after photos.
No matter the type of surgery you desire, the Kirkland plastic surgeon you choose is a crucial factor in the outcome of your surgery.
Face lift Seattle
- Also known as “rhytidectomy,” a face lift involves the tightening of underlying muscles, removal of excess fat, and re-draping the skin of the face and neck. Eyelid surgery or rhinoplasty can be performed in conjunction with a face lift.
- Also known as nose surgery or nasal surgery, rhinoplasty is designed to:
- Bring a better proportion to the nose and facial features
- Reduce the size of the nose that is too large or too wide
- Correct an overly arched or “Roman” nose
- Re-form a crooked or elongated nose tip
- Restore the nose if damaged from an accident or sports injury
- Help with breathing problems by rebuilding the nasal passage
- Treat nasal deformities caused at birth
Please feel free to Contact Us in order to request an initial consultation in the Seattle area with plastic
surgeon Dr. Anous.
Cosmetic Surgery Web Marketing by Ceatus Media Group LLC